Massachusetts ranked fourth last year among states with the most LEED-certified green buildings, according to the U.S. Green Building Council.
Among the Massachusetts projects to receive LEED certification in 2013:
• The Massachusetts Green High Performance Computing Center in Holyoke, LEED Platinum
• One Beacon Street in Boston, recertified at LEED Platinum after earning LEED Silver in 2008
• Boston University Student Services Center, LEED Gold
• The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Wall Experiment Center in Lawrence
• The Worcester Recovery Center and Hospital, LEED Gold
If your work involves computing intensive research we would love to showcase it at the MGHPCC booth this November.
To be considered, please use this short form or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization, project title, and a brief description of the project. Find out more