Massachusetts ranked fourth last year among states with the most LEED-certified green buildings, according to the U.S. Green Building Council.
Among the Massachusetts projects to receive LEED certification in 2013:
• The Massachusetts Green High Performance Computing Center in Holyoke, LEED Platinum
• One Beacon Street in Boston, recertified at LEED Platinum after earning LEED Silver in 2008
• Boston University Student Services Center, LEED Gold
• The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Wall Experiment Center in Lawrence
• The Worcester Recovery Center and Hospital, LEED Gold