Consistent with campus policies at MGHPCC member universities, we have lifted most restrictions for anyone who can verify that they are “fully vaccinated” (as defined below) by presenting their COVID-19 vaccination card (or a suitable image) when they arrive at the MGHPCC data center. For anyone who cannot, or chooses not to verify their vaccination status, the COVID restrictions and processes established in March 2020 still apply.
For someone to be considered “fully vaccinated” they must satisfy one of the following:
- It has been at least two (2) weeks after their second (2nd) dose in a two 2) dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- It has been at least two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine,
such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
If you present a COVID-19 vaccination card confirming your status as fully vaccinated: When you arrive at the MGHPCC, please show your COVID-19 vaccination card while checking in at the front desk. A legible image of your card, on paper or on your smart phone screen, is an OK substitute. If you can confirm your status as fully-vaccinated upon arrival by showing your vaccine card, you may work in the facility at any time. Note – while you are at the MGHPCC, you may come into contact with others whose vaccination status is unknown.
If you cannot, or choose not to present a COVID-19 vaccination card confirming your status as fully vaccinated, the COVID restrictions and processes established in March 2020 still apply. These restrictions and processes are summarized below.
- If you have a vaccination card, you must show your card every time you visit the MGHPCC. MGHPCC will not be retaining copies of your vaccine card – Given the nature of the information on one’s vaccine card, our front desk personnel are not in a position to accept, store, and maintain a copy of the card confidentially.
- Please contact us immediately if anyone who has been on site later tests positive for COVID-19.
Process for anyone who cannot, or chooses not to, present a COVID-19 vaccination card confirming their status as fully vaccinated
- Check the MGHPCC On Site Google Calendar to find a day when no other team with unknown vaccination status will be at the MGHPCC.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know when you plan to be on site. We will add you to the calendar if there are no conflicts.
- When you are on site, wear a mask when in common areas such as the lobby, office area or computer room. Please also maintain six (6) feet of distance from others.